- SNAIL MAIL. send someone a letter. just think how fun it would be to get a cute letter in the mail instead of bills. it will make someone's day!
- BAKE SOME COOKIES. or anything. everyone loves to eat. especially cookies ;) and if you want to be really nice take some to neighbor or friend.
- ORGANIZE. go through your photos on your phone, clean out your closet, clean the dreaded junk drawer. make this rainy day productive! haha...
- TRY A NEW HAIRSTYLE. try that braid on pinterest you've always wanted to.
- READ. finish your book. start a new one. read an old one.
- PAINT YOUR NAILS. give yourself a pedicure. you know you want one!
- FOOD TASTING CHALLENGE. get a friend, or sibling to do this with you. one puts on a blindfold while the other feeds you something, trying to guess what is is. (just don't feed anyone taco seasoning...bad idea. or any seasoning for that reason)
- WRITE SOMETHING WITH YOU OPPOSITE HAND. do you know how long this keeps me entertained? try it.
- CALL SOMEBODY. it will make someone's day. call someone you haven't talked to in awhile!
- CATCH UP ON JOURNALING. we all know we should be doing it so today DO IT.
- TRY TO MASTER SOMETHING NEW. calligraphy, digital editing, blogging, take a photography class.... (pinterest is great for free online tutorials.
- PLAY A GAME. monopoly, uno, phase 10, life (ughhhh), battleship, wizard, etc etc. you all know you love playing games. :)
- CHECK OUT THESE ONLINE MAGAZINES. Seriously guys these magazines are all free and all super amazing. Check them out and find the perfect one for you! PRISTEEN, CELESTIAL SHINE, LDS TEEN.
- SEE YOUR FAMOUS ANCESTORS. Seriously this is really really neat! I'm related to Disney, Amelia Earhart and lots of the prophets and apostles. (It's amazing how many people you are direct ancestors of.) So check it out HERE.
- TEXT YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM THANK YOU. Write your friends and tell them how much you mean to them. I promise they will love it and it will make their day.
- COMMENT SOMETHING NICE. If you're really bored go through Instagram and comment on every picture. Tell someone they are beautiful. Or tell them that their outfit looks good on them.
These are just a few things that help me not become bored. I hope that next rainy (or boring) day you will do one of these and think of me while you are doing it ;) Comment some of your boredom busters.