1. Keep your Personal Progress book somewhere were you will see it often. SO important. If its tucked away in your drawer chances are you are more likely forget about it. So put it on your desk, nightstand, etc. Somewhere where you will see it at least once a day.
2. Set a goal. When will you be done? Uh huh! See. If you set a goal that you are going to finish yours by the time you turn 16 then your probably going to do more of it. So set a goal- a finish goal. And then according to that goal set a goal to do so many per week or even month. It will help you. I promise!
3. Place little reminders for you to see. Set reminders on your phone, put one on your mirror, locker, scriptures, something you look at often. Reminders to do Personal Progress and reminders to do those little goals (pray every night, read your scriptures, practicing a talent..etc)
4. Pray. Before you decide to do one; pray about it. Simple as that. I promise you will be prompted to the right one. This is such an important step! Not only should you pray for help to find the right one to do, pray to remember to do it and to keep up with it.
5. Keep a track of what you have done. All in ONE spot, please. It makes setting goals a whole lot easier. And gives you motivation. + its fun to see how much you have done!
also let me tell you that I like made my own charts; wrote everything I needed to do down by a certain time, I made tons of notes, reminders, etc.
What to know about something that when you get one you'll be like "WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?!"
The Personal Progress Binder. I recently reviewed them - check it out here.
Girls, do yourself a favor and finish your Personal Progress. I know without a doubt that even though it's hard and takes time; IT IS SOO WORTH IT. Your self worth and testimony will sky rocket. Personal Progress should not be a chore but a blessing! It is a blessing. So go and go yourself a favor. Finish (or start) your Personal Progress. Because it is just that personal progress- on so many levels.